Thoughts of Gratitude: Life Update



Hello, Autumn! 
The past two months have been so chaotic, but so fulfilling and rewarding. 

In September, I entered the last year of my 20's.... I am now 29 years old. It could be old age, but I honestly forget I had a birthday. In October, I took a big leap of faith for my career. I left my work of three years and moved into a different industry in a new location. In between getting older and changing jobs, I also took time to enjoy life and it was absolutely wonderful!

It's shocking how quickly your life can change. I am so grateful for all the wonderful things that have been happening in my life this year. I am also incredibly grateful of my amazing support system - family, friends and my wonderful boyfriend. Thank you all for being my constant! ❤

Comments