Memorial Day Weekend 2018: Ulta Beauty Haul

Hello Lovelies! Hope you all are having an amazing long weekend. It is a little bit colder and gray today in NJ, but that is not stopping me from being productive or eating too much BBQ. I wanted to quickly do a blog post about some of the amazing deals happening at Ulta Beauty. I needed to stock up on a few items, but also snagged some items that I have been eyeing. 😜

Promotions Right Now:
OGX Haircare - Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off
Ulta Beauty Primer - 50% Off 
Simple Skincare - 15% Off 
Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette - 50% Off 
Ulta Beauty also has a 20% Off Coupon on the website for a qualifying purchase

I am so hyped about the UD Naked Ultimate Basics Palette. It typically retails for $54.00 and I purchased it for $27.00. I originally had my eye on the Naked2 Basics Palette which retails for $29.00, but when I saw this promo going on I just had to get it. They also have a few Tarte palettes on sale for $29.00! It is really a miracle that I didn't buy everything. If you are in the market for a new palette or have been wanting to try one of these out, now it an excellent time. 

If you are not able to visit a store today, I highly suggest to visit the website and stock up. As Ulta says: "Go Ahead, Lose Yourself" (I completely did 😋). 

I want to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!! Hope you all get the time to spend with your family & friends, eat some delicious BBQ or even catch up on sleep! 

xoxo, Miss Justine 


Disclaimer: This blog post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own and all items were purchased by me.