Beauty Haul: Spring 2018

Hello My Loves ...it's been so long.

I have no excuses for not posting. To be completely honest, I just haven't been inspired to write ... until NOW! This is my first time doing a haul post, but with all the amazing things out right now I just needed to share.

First purchase comes from Sephora! Currently right now, Sephora is doing their Beauty Insider Spring Bonus Event (ends on Monday, April 23). If there is something you have been eyeing, now is a good excuse to go and get it.
Fresh - Soy Face Cleanser ($38.00)
Fresh - Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream ($45.00)

Since I am running low, I decided to pick up a different cleanser and moisturizer. I was gifted a travel size set of Fresh that I had really enjoyed using. So I decided to pick up some full size items. I am excited for both. I think I might type up a first impression or update blog on how these work for me. 

Second purchase comes from LUSH! I only intended to peek in and see what new items they have. I ended up leaving with a bath bomb and massage bar. 
LUSH - Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb ($7.45)
LUSH - Honey Bear Massage Bar ($9.95)

The "Honey Bear" massage bar is part of the 2018 Mother's Day collection. I am absolutely addicted to the smell. I sense another LUSH purchase coming soon to stock on these and a few of the new Mother's Day collection soaps. 

I wish everyone a happy shopping week. Please let me know what good deals you find! 

xoxo, Miss Justine