Spring: Easter Baskets

Hello Wonderful People,

Hope everyone has been doing well! It has been a long time since I did a post. With Easter right around the corner, I decided it would be great to do a quick post on making Easter Baskets. To be honest, it was not a tradition in my family. Our only Easter tradition was an egg hunt and that was not a yearly thing.

Thankfully for me, Boyfriend's family loves to celebrate all holidays to the maximum level. Initial reaction to making baskets was anxiety and stress, but once I made my list I was ready to start shopping (my favorite task)! The baskets I made are for the little nephews in Boyfriend's family who are between the ages of newborn, 2 years old and 7 years old. Most of these items I picked out can be for both boys and girls. I also add a little present to each child's basket with something age appropriate.

In case you need some ideas for your baskets, I highly recommend bubbles, outdoor chalk, Play-Doh (2yo), water balloons (7yo), Crayola ColorWonder (2yo) and Legos (7yo). I hope all your Easter basket making is going smoothly and almost done. I wish you all a safe and wonderful Easter!! 

xoxo, Miss Justine